See how Propcart can boost your online visibility
- List up to 100 items
- 5 boosted items
- Storefront with categories, featured items, and contact information
- Quote requests and availability checks are emailed to you immediately
- Artificial Intelligence assisted inventory tagging when creating new products
- Insights on your item views, favorites, set lists, and quote requests
- Create orders and invoices from quote requests, and manage bookings
- Everything from the Starter plan
- List up to 5,000 items
- 25 boosted items
- Boost more items at $100 per 100 items per year
- Inventory data enhancement to improve its discoverability
- We'll help you bulk update your inventory once a month
- API integrations with Shopify, EZRentOut, and more to keep your inventory up-to-date
- Everything from the Professional plan
- List up to 10,000 items
- Add more items at $100 per 10,000 items per year
- 50 boosted items
- Up to three store locations
- Add more stores at $100 per store per year
- Categories section on the Propcart homepage for your region
- Weekly reports on Propcart search history including most frequent searches and searches returning zero results
Join over 65 vendors helping art departments shop faster
Frequently Asked Questions
Get the gist about listing on Propcart
Why should I list on Propcart?
We're the first marketplace dedicated to serving art department buyers like set decorators and prop masters. Rather than a traditional eCommerce cart, Propcart buyers add items to set lists that are designed for the collaboration and approval process of studio productions. Vendors targeting these buyers should list with us.
Does Propcart charge a commission?
No, we do not charge a commission or handle any money. Vendors list on Propcart by paying an annual subscription fee based on the number of product listings. See the pricing plans above for details. We simply make it easy for buyers to search your inventory and email you quote requests.
Can you help me import my inventory onto Propcart?
Definitely! We can process inventory lists from many different web platforms and marketplaces. If you have a spreadsheet of your inventory, send it over and we'll import it for you. If you don't have a spreadsheet, we'll help you create one. You can also add items individually through your dashboard. Learn more.
How do customers buy or rent my products?
Once a buyer has finalized a set list, Propcart helps her email it to you as a quote request. You and the buyer then complete the transaction without Propcart involved. This allows you to negotiate different pickup dates and pricing, check inventory availability, and upsell or cross-sell the buyer.
Can I hide my pricing?
Yes, displaying pricing is optional. However, some vendors are worried Propcart (or any marketplace) makes it too easy for buyers to compare prices, and this is somehow bad for business. The reality is buyers are always comparing prices and trying to shop fast. Requiring them to contact you for pricing adds friction to their shopping experience and hurts sales.
Will Propcart complicate my sales pipeline?
Some vendors are concerned buyers might get confused and think they've booked a sale or rental through Propcart. So far we've never had this issue come up. We make it crystal clear that the buyer is submitting a quote request, and the vendor will confirm availability and finalize the order directly with the buyer without Propcart involved.
Do you offer free trials?
Yes, every plan begins with a 15 day free trial. A valid credit card is required to sign up. We'll charge your card at the end of your trial if you don't cancel beforehand.
Can I cancel at any time?
Yes, you can cancel at any time for no fee. However, if you're ever less than 100% satisified, please let us know, and we'll do our best to immediately correct any issues.